Non-BS Self-Help That Will Actually Help You Help Yourself
At the beginning of my self-development journey, I was excited!
I had the feeling that I would turn my life around and become someone who I’m proud of becoming.
A few years later and I was following tactics blindly in the hope of changing everything around. I had no clue what I was doing, but the tactics that I was applying sounded smart and cool.
Few more years and I was disappointed and frustrated with myself. I followed all the tips, I applied all the tactics, and I felt like I did my homework. But I was frustrated anyway. I felt stuck in my self-development journey.
I was running after a quick fix. I moved from book to book, article to article, and video to video in the hope of finding that one tip that would magically turn my life around.
And to some extent, it wasn’t my fault. Most of the self-development advice nowadays is superficial. They don’t induce a character change that would make you a better person. They focus only on the surface behaviors that we think are great. We’re not rewarded for being good; we’re rewarded for appearing good.
For instance, self-esteem isn’t built by wearing nice clothes. It’s built when you shift the way you look at yourself.
With years, I’ve come to realize that change is an inner game. So, I screwed the tactics and went for the mentalities and fundamental principles.
This book is here to emphasize this fact and take it even further.
It’s the kind of book that you’ll love because it helps, and you’ll hate, at the same time, because it challenges some of the basics ideas we all have about change, improvement, and development.
Here’s How This Book is Different
No bullshit; no lies. A realistic paint of the development journey. Deep fundamental changes instead of superficial tips. Here’s how:
Advice that’s based on many famous therapies (that have been proven to work), research (though research is always developing, some findings are continuously being proved to be correct), philosophies (helpful and wise ideas adopted from smart and wise people), and hard learned lessons (well, mostly my own failures).
No quick fixes. No easy fixes. Some pages might hurt you, but they’ll definitely help you.
Using the 4 phases change formula, it’ll show you the entire road that’s ahead of you and what to expect so that you can prepare yourself for your journey. Like a map that will show you where you are, where you want to go, and how the road looks like (and, of course, which roads to take, shortcuts non-included!).
Change is Possible
If you’re frustrated with the superficial advice and the quick fixes and want something that dives deeper, you’ve got it!
Given that you’ll do your homework, this book will help you change whatever aspect you’re not satisfied with in your life. Money Back Guarantee. Here are few benefits you would get:
- Mastering your own inner world and how to communicate with yourself honestly and more openly. It’s self-development. So, it’s about you; you must come in contact with yourself more often and more effectively.
- You’ll learn to use your own emotions to inspire you, scare you, stretch you, push you, pull you, and guide you through the tough road of change, development, and success.
- Can’t get yourself to take action no matter what? You’ll learn to take action despite how you feel and despite the outcome.
- Growth tools: how to be patient enough while taking action. How to handle uncertainty, doubt, and fear. How the process of change and growth happens slowly and painfully. How to handle your failures. How to forgive yourself when you screw up.
- You’ll learn to approach the negative and painful emotions from a different perspective. You don’t have to numb them. And they don’t have to paralyze you anymore.
- As a side effect, you’ll develop a stronger character. You’re not chasing the highs of the quick fixes everybody is chasing, and thus you’ll grow stronger than you’ve ever imagined.
Here’s What You Need to Know About the Author
Mosab Alkhteb is a writer, blogger, and entrepreneur. He’s been studying psychology for over 5 years. He’s written all the article found in SelfChanging and been featured on many popular self-development blogs.
OK, speaking of one’s self in the third person is a little bit awkward. I firmly believe that my job as a writer who writes about self-development isn’t only about writing or blogging. It’s my responsibility to first walk my talk before I tell you to walk it yourself. That’s something that I’m trying to do on a daily basis.
Apart from that, I’ve been researching topics like emotions, behavior, habits, change (specifically), and development over the past 5-6 years extensively. Like, really extensively, it’s my job and my passion. And I’m sharing every useful thing I realize while learning through my writings. It feels good to help someone out there, and it feels good to express what I learn through writing because I get to understand it even more.
I’m smart enough to realize that I’m not an expert. And I’m also smart enough to realize that I know more than the average individual when it comes to what I write about.
- Money Back Guarantee in case you’re not satisfied. No questions asked.
- Number of pages: 121 Pages.
- Available Formats: PDF and EPUB.
- The date of release: 1. 5. 2017