How can SelfChanging help you?
SlefChanging can help you go from a place that you don’t like to a place that you want to be in
- Change is a journey. I’ve spent many years in my life traveling this journey and studying it, and I believe I have something to share after all.
- Being a self-development student myself, I kind of have an idea about what you may want to change. So, I work on providing solutions to problems that are popular, such as self-confidence, building character, habits, managing emotions (1, 2, 3) and getting unstuck.
- Facts, research and real knowledge are the backbone of the entire site. I’ve been studying psychology for few years beside studying self-development and how change can happen.
- In-depth articles. That’s why you’ll find many monster articles (up to 4000+ words). Yes, I go wild sometimes, but also you’ll find shorter articles that are deep as well, it’s about quality not the words count.
- No, I don’t have all the answers you’re looking for, no one does. But I can help you by giving you some answers and also helping you to find your own answers.
This is for you if…
- You’re ambitious. You have big goals and aspirations that you want to reach.
- You want to change something that you don’t like about your personality, mentality or behavior.
- You like to learn. Knowledge is power, you never know what piece of information can change your life.
- You want to become better.
- All the above!
Don’t take my word for it!!
Be critical. Read and see for yourself. If you find the content useful, then welcome abroad! If not, hey, we’re just humans.
Like what you’re reading so far?
Then you’re going to enjoy this free report that will show you how to kick-start the change (towards the better) process.
Those people liked and published my work
Who Am I
My name is Mosab Alkhteb. On the pages of this site you can get to know me better. Here are few things about me:
- I’ve been self-studying psychology for 4 years, and I intent to do that for the rest of my life.
- I’ve been reading self-development books since I was 15 or something (not because I was super-smart, they were just available).
- Out of necessity I had to go deeper on both topics.
- I suffered from shyness, social anxiety, lack of self-confidence and a low self-esteem. Self-development and psychology helped me pick myself up.
- Now I do public speeches, I approach people on the street, pursue my dream regardless of what people think, I’m more confident, disciplined and happier.
- No, I’m not perfect. Neither I’m a guru nor do I have all the answers. I’m just sharing what I know and what I’m learning everyday in the hope of creating something that will help someone out there who is struggling with some of the things I struggled with.